Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 06 Jun 2012 Posted By:: amritha Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2012 Calicut University B.Tech Information Technology Sixth semester IT 09 605 – Human Computer Interaction (2009) May 2012 Question paper
Do you want old question papers of Calicut University? Please find shared a question paper of Introduction to Sixth semester IT 09 605 – Human Computer Interaction (2009) for the exam conducted by Calicut University during the exam in May 2012. You can download the question paper to get an idea of the type of questions asked in Sixth semester IT 09 605 – Human Computer Interaction (2009).
SIXTH SEMESTER B.TECH. (ENGINEERING) DEGREE EXAMINATION
IT 09 605 – HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION
Time:3 hours Maximum:70marks
Answer all questions
1. What is the myth of the infinitely fast machine?
2. Give any four examples of imaging models?
3. How can design rationale benefit interface design and why might it be rejected by
4. Who are the stakeholders ? List the categories of stakeholders?
5. List the evaluation challenges for ubiquitous computing?
Answer any four questions
6. Draw the block diagram representing human-computer interaction framework and
7. Compare deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning and abductive reasoning.
8. What are the two main architectures used for groupware systems? Identify the strength and limitations of each and suggest how they can be solved.
9. Discuss about the benefits and problems of using video in experimentation?
10. Write shot notes on evaluation through user participation.
11. Illustrate the stages of soft systems methodology.
Answer all questions
12. (a) Give some ideas for an interface which uses the properties of sound effectively.
(b) How the user performance is improved using ergonomics? Explain.
13. (a) Discuss about the usability engineering related to design process.
(b) What are the 4 main types of help that users may require? For each type, give an
example of situation in which it would be appropriate.
14. (a) Explain the pros and cons in conversation and text-based communication.
(b) List any three diagrammatic notations used in dialog design .Explain each of them
with an example.
15. (a) Name some application themes of ubiquitous computing .Explain them in brief.
( b) Explain the following:
(i) shared windows systems
(ii) shared editors
(iii) Co-authoring systems.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.