Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 14 Jun 2012 Posted By:: Sachin V. Suresh Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2012 Mahatma Gandhi University B.Tech Applied Electronics and Instrumentation B.TECH DEGREE EXAMINATION FOURTH SEMESTER MG UNIVERSITY for ANALOG CIRCUITS, 2012 Question paper
Do you need the new syllabus question papers for B.Tech Degree for MG University? Here is the Analog Circuits question paper for the year 2012 for fourth semester.This is the 1st question paper for the new syllabus. Hope this will really help you while preparing for your upcoming exams.
B.TECH DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2012
Branch : Applied Electronics and Instrumentation/Electronics and Communication Engineering
Time: Three Hours Maximum : 100 Marks
Answer all questions.
Each question carries 3 marks. [5 x 3 = 15 Marks]
1. What is impact ionization?
2. What is meant by slew rate?
3. Write down the applications of the Op-Amp.
4. Write down the comparator advantages and disadvantages.
5. Draw the circuit diagram for 555 Timer Astable Multivibrator.
Each question carries 5 marks. [5 x 5 = 25 Marks]
6. What is Large signal and small signal Analysis of differential amplifier? Derive the
expression for ideal characteristics of Op-Amplifier [I/P Resistance, Voltage gain, CMRR,
7. Explain in detail with the frequency compensation of an Op-Amp.
8. Explain in detail about waveform generator [Triangular, Square Wave].
9. Design and explain Bi-quadratic Low pass filter by choosing non-inverting gain configuration.
10.What is Data converter and explain ADC and DAC?
Each question carries 5 marks. [5 x 12 = 60 Marks]
11. Derive the expression for ideal Op-Amp parameters. [Marks 12]
12. What is current source and voltage source Reference in single-step amplifier and derive the
necessary Expression? [Marks 12]
13. Explain internal circuitry of 741-Op-Amp with necessary Expression. [Marks 12]
14. Explain two-stage CMOS Op-Amp operation. [Marks 12]
15. Explain in detail about:
a) Differential amplifier. [Marks 6]
b) Instrumentaion amplifier. [Marks 6]
16. Derive the expression for V-I and I-V converter by adopting Inverting Op-Amp is a key
element. [Marks 12]
17. What is:
a) Low pass filter,
b) High pass filter,
c) Band pass filter,
d) Band Elimination filter and its significance? [Marks 12]
18. What is Biquadratic filter and explain how it derivate from 1st order filters.
19. What is flash ADC and explain in detail about delta sigma ADC. [Marks 12]
20. Explain VCO working principle and how its significantly escape from capture range to
Locking Range. [Marks 12]
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.