Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 07 Jul 2012 Posted By:: SUPARNA Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 5)
2012 M.Sc Microbiology Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam Third Semester M.Sc.Microbiology Examination - 2012 (MODEL QUESTION PAPER) MB3PGE4- Molecular Microbiology Question paper
This is the model question paper provded by the mahatma gandhi university of kottayam kerala for the master of science degree for micro-biology, Molecular Microbiology . The question paper consists of three sections with different weightage. The question paper is meant for the first semester students of this course.a
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
Third Semester M.Sc.Microbiology Examination - 2012
(MODEL QUESTION PAPER)
MB3PGE4- Molecular Microbiology
Time : 3 Hrs Weightage: 30
I. Write Notes on Any Five (Wt: 1 each)
3. Quorum sensing
4. Molecular basis of endospore formation
6. Bacterial toxins
7. T-DNA transfer
8. Plant metabolite
II Write Short Essay on Any Five (Wt: 2 each)
9. Probes used in molecular biology
10. Molecular biology of microbial evolution
11. Unculturable bacteria
12. Microbial genome analysis
13. Genome mining
14. Molecular basis of microbial virulence
15. Microbial polketides
16. Expression vector
III Answer Any Three in Detail (Wt: 5 each)
17. Elaborate on laboratory controls and standards in molecular diagnostics.
18. Explain the molecular basis of microbial virulence with special reference to bacterial
adhesion, invasion toxin production.
19. Describe the molecular adaptation of Halophiles to extreme environment.
20. Explain in details the different molecular typing methods for microbial strain identification
used in epidemiological Studies.
21. Explain the different tools used for the comparison of microbial genomes
22. Elaborate on the different steps involved in the microbial production of recombinant proteins
citing an example.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.