Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Jul 2012 Posted By:: Vikram Narang Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 4)
2009 Guru Nanak Dev University B.C.A. Computer Application Introduction to programming in ‘C’, BCA Ist year, April 2009 Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of Guru Nanak Dev University? Here is the previous year question paper from Guru Nanak Dev University. This is the original question paper from the BCA 1st year annual exam conducted by Guru Nanak Dev University in year 2009. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams.
Time Allowed: 3 Hours
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. What are different operators in C? Explain all types with example.[Marks 20]
2. (a) What is function? How do we declare and define it? Give example. What are function prototypes? [Marks 10]
(b) What do you mean by passing arguments to a function? What is call by value and call by reference? Give example. [Marks 10]
3. (a) Write a program to display a Fibonacci series: [Marks 10]
1 1 2 3 5 8 13……n.
(b) Write a program to find out sum of digits in a number: [Marks 10]
4. What are data types in C? Explain primary data types and user defined data types in C with the help of example. [Marks 20]
5. What are arrays? Explain types of arrays with example. Write a program to find the sum of two matrices. [Marks 20]
6. What is concept of file handling in C? What are command line arguments in C? Write a program to read a file and to count the total number of lines in file. [Marks 20]
7. (a) What are different storages classes in C? Explain all with the help of example. [Marks 10]
(b) Write a program to display a table of 2 up to 10: [Marks 10]
8. Define following: [Marks 4*5=20]
(d) Library function
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.