Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 27 Jul 2012 Posted By:: Mispa.K Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 5)
2012 Anna University Chennai B.E Computer Science and Engineering B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2012.– SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE (Eighth Semester) Question paper
Are you looking for the previous question papers of Anna University B.E. Software Quality Assurance (SQA)? Here is the previous year question paper from Anna University. This is the original question paper from the SQA, eighth semester exam conducted by Anna University in year 2012. Feel free to download the question paper from here and use it to prepare for your upcoming exams. ALL THE BEST!!!
B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2012.
Computer Science and Engineering
CS 2055/CS803 – SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
Time: Three hours Maximum: 100 marks
Answer ALL questions.
PART A - (10 × 2 = 20 marks)
1. Describe about the nature of task fulfilled by the software configuration management audit.
2. Specify the various people involved in the SQA group.
3. What are the different specific problems associated with different aspects of defects in QA activities?
4. What are the overall responsibilities of the top managements for software quality?
5. What are the main objectives of software quality metrics?
6. What are the limitations of software quality metrics?
7. What are the characteristics of software quality programs?
8. What are the measurable attributes of software quality program?
9. What are the benefits of using SQA standard in quality management?
10. Write about the general principles of Capability Maturity Model.
PART B – (5 × 16 = 80 marks)
11. (a) Define the concept of software configuration version. Explain about the objective of software configuration management in details. (16)
(b)(i) Discuss about the software configuration evolution model. (8)
(ii) Explain the standard structures for SQA plan (8)
12. (a)Explain the framework of the quality assurance organization structures with neat diagram. (16)
(b)(i) Explain the various techniques of defect prevention. (8)
(ii) Illustrate items to be recorded in the management review report. (8)
13. (a) What is the objective of Total Quality Management? Explain briefly about the various functions TQM. (16)
(b)(i) Explain how software quality metrics are catagorized. (8)
(ii)Explain why statistical analysis method is required for software quality metric results.(8)
14. (a) Explain how Software Quality Assurance Process differ from software development process ? Also explain each phases of software quality program development. (16)
(b)(i) Discuss the characteristics of Capability Maturity Model Integration levels. (8)
(ii)Explain any two testing methods for software quality assurance program. (8)
15. (a)Explain the requirements needed by ISO 9000 quality system standard for a software organisation. (16)
(b) Illustrate the various levels of Capability Maturity Model and Key Process Areas (KPA) with neat diagram. (16)
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
M.E Degree Examination, April/May 2011(First Semester,Applied Electronics,Advanced Digital Signal Processing, Regulation 2009)
M.E./M.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, JANUARY 2011.(First Semester, APPLIED ELECTRONICS, ADVANCED DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING, Regulation 2010)
M.E. DEGREE EXAMINATION, JANUARY 2010 (APPLIED ELECTRONICS, First Semester, Advanced Digital System Design,Regulation 2009)
M.E./M.Tech. DEGREE EXAMINATION, JUNE 2011.(Common to M.E. – Applied Electronics/M.E. – VLSI Design, first semester, Advanced Digital System Design)
B.E./B.Tech DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY/JUNE 2009(4th Semester, Computer Science and Engineering)-ANALOG AND DIGITAL COMMUNICATION
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.