Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 09 Aug 2012 Posted By:: keerthishree Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 4)
2011 B.Com Human Resource Management Bangalore University, 5th semester , bcom, examination - oct/nov - 2011 , Industrial Relations Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of BCom final year i.e, 5th semester of Bangalore University. Here are some of my collection which help may for your preparation of exam . The question paper I submitted is question paper of Bcom 5th semester of Bangalore University of Industrial Relations of year 2011 . I think this may help you.
5th Semester, B.Com. Examination –Oct/Nov-2011
[Time: 3 Hours] [Max. Marks: 90]
Instruction: Answers should be written completely either in English or Kannada.
1. Answer any ten sub-questions. Each question carries 2 marks. (10 x 2 = 20)
a) Give the meaning of the concept of Industrial Relations.
b) Name the three major participants of Industrial Relations.
c) Name the problems of Trade Union.
d) What do you understand by Discipline?
e) State the need for Disciplinary measures.
f) Give the meaning of the term Indiscipline.
g) Define Collective Bargaining.
h) What is meant by Industrial Democracy?
i) What is meant by Labour Movement?
j) State four characteristics of Indian Labour.
k) What are work committees?
l) Expand the terms INTUC and CITU.
Answer any five questions. Each question carries 5 marks. (5 x 5 = 25)
2. Explain the various factors that influence Industrial Relations.
3. Bring out the objectives if Indian National Trade Union Congress.
4. Explain the meaning and concept of Collective Bargaining.
5. Explain the characteristics of Grievances.
6. Explain different approaches to Discipline.
7. Explain the essentials qualities of Conciliator.
8. Explain the main objectives of workers participation in management.
9. Explain the important objectives of quality circles.
Answer any three questions. Each question carries 15 marks. (3 x 15 = 45)
10. Explain the functional requirements for sound industrial relations programme.
11. Explain the remedies available to solve trade union problems.
12. Explain the pre-requisites of successful collective bargaining.
13. Explain the causes of grievances and the need for grievance procedure.
14. Explain the organizational structure of quality circle.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.