Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Posted Date: 09 Aug 2012 Posted By:: keerthishree Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 3)
2010 B.Com Human Resource Management Bangalore University, 5th semester , bcom, examination - december-2010 , Labour welfare and social security Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of BCom final year i.e, 5th semester of Bangalore University. Here are some of my collection which help may for your preparation of exam . The question paper I submitted is question paper of Bcom 5th semester of Bangalore University of LABOUR WELFARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY of year 2010 . I think this may help you.
5th Semester, B.Com. Examination –December, 2010
LABOUR WELFARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY
[Time: 3 Hours] [Max. Marks: 90]
Instruction: Answers should be written completely either in English or Kannada.
1. Answer any ten sub-questions. Each question carries 2 marks. (10 x 2 = 20)
a) What is Social Security?
b) Give the meaning of Public Provident Fund.
c) Define Industrial Accidents.
d) What is Work-place Violence?
e) What is Social Insurance?
f) What are the effects of alcoholism?
g) What is Distress?
h) What is Fatigue?
i) Expand: ILO and WHO.
j) Who appoint Provident Fund Commissioner?
k) What is Monotony?
l) What are the types of Counseling?
Answer any five questions. Each question carries 5 marks. (5 x 5 = 25)
2. Explain the objectives of Social security schemes.
3. What are the steps to be taken to control Work-place violence?
4. Job stress is increasing day by day in the present day work scenario – comment.
5. What are the recreational facilities provided to the employees?
6. Explain the strategies for improvement of Q.W.L.
7. Explain the purposes of employee counseling.
8. Mention the symptoms of fatigue and types of fatigue.
9. What are the factors affecting the living conditions of the employees?
Answer any three questions. Each question carries 15 marks. (3 x 15 = 45)
10. What are Occupational Diseases? Explain how to control Occupational Diseases.
11. What is Industrial Accidents? Suggest various measures to ensure safety of workers in the industry.
12. What are the various types of fringe benefits that are offered to the employees? D0iscuss.
a) What is Sexual Harassment? Mention the effects of Sexual Harassment.
b) What are the effects of alcoholism and drug abuse in the industries?
14. What are the merits and demerits of various welfare measures offered by the employer to the employee?
Return to question paper search
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.