Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Dec 2007 Posted By:: Jyothi Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2007 Bangalore University Management B.B.M. Business Communication Question paper
III Semester B.B.M. Examination, Nov./Dec. 2007
Paper - 3.1 : Business Communication
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks : 90
Instructions : Answer to be written completely in English.
SECTION - A
Answer any ten sub-questions. Each question carries 2 marks :
1. a) What is Business Communication ?
b) What is a Circular ?
c) Give the meaning of Non-Verbal Communication.
d) What is Email ?
e) What is Rumour ?
f) What is Jargon ?
g) What is Electronic Meeting ?
h) What is Business Letter ?
i) What is P.S. ?
j) Expand WWW.
k) What is a Oral Report ?
l) What is Attention Line ?
SECTION - B
Answer any five questions. Each question carries 5 marks.(5x5=25)
2. Explain the seven C's of communication.
3. State and explain types of networks.
4. Distinguish between media and channel.
5. What is a circular ? Explain the need for it.
6. Explain the barriers to listening.
7. What is noise ? Explain various types of noises.
8. Distinguish between committee and conference.
9. Briefly explain the advantages of communication.
SECTION - C
Answer any three questions. Each question carries 15 marks :
10. Discuss the different types of interview in an organisation.
11. What is teleconferencing ? State the advantages of teleconferencing.
12. Discuss the characteristics of business reports.
13. Explain the types of cimmunication.
14. The Famous Footware Centre who has their main sales depot at their factory in Hosur Road, Bangalore, decided to shift their office to commercial street Shivajinagar, Bangalore, Draft a circular announcing the change.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.