Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Dec 2007 Posted By:: Jyothi Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2007 Bangalore University B.B.M. Human Resources Management Question paper
III Semester B.B.M. Examination, Nov./Dec. 2007
3.2 : Human Resources Management
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks : 90
Instructions : Answer to be written completely in English.
SECTION - A
Answer any ten sub-questions. Each question carries 2 marks :
1. a) What is Personnel Management ?
b) Name the sources of recruitment.
c) What is group interview ?
d) What is meant by 'Accident' ?
e) What is 'Sensitivity training'?
f) What is Fair wage?
g) What is Lay-off ?
h) What is an incentive scheme ?
i) Mention any four reasons for training.
j) What is "Intelligence Test" ?
k) What is the meaning of "Fatigue" ?
l) What is the meaning of transactional company ?
SECTION - B
Answer any five questions. Each question carries 5 marks.(5x5=25)
2. What are the factors that influence Human Resources Planning ?
3. Briefly explain the contents of Recruitment Policy.
4. What are the objectives of training ?
5. What are the objectives of compensation ?
6. Distinguish between Fatigue and Boredom.
7. Briefly explain the basic principles of safety.
8. Briefly explain the relationship between morale and productivity.
9. State the argument against promotion by seniority system.
SECTION - C
Answer any three questions. Each question carries 15 marks :
10. What is Human Resources Development ? Explain the factors affecting Human Resouces Development.
11. What is meany by performance appraisal ? Explain the different methods of performance appraisal.
12. Explain the various sources of recruitment.
13. Explain the various aspects of right-sizing.
14. Explain the various types of on-the-job training and off-the-job training methods.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.