Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Aug 2012 Posted By:: keerthishree Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 3)
2010 B.Com Bangalore University, 3rd semester , bcom, examination -december - 2010, International Business environment Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of BCom second year i.e, 3rd semester of Bangalore University. Here are some of my collection which help may for your preparation of exam . The question paper I submitted is question paper of Bcom 3rd semester of Bangalore University of International Business environment of year 2010 . I think this may help you.
3rd Semester, B.Com. Examination –December-2010
International Business environment
[Time: 3 Hours] [Max. Marks: 90]
Instruction: Answers should be written completely either in English or Kannada.
1. Answer any ten sub-questions. Each question carries 2 marks. (10 x 2 = 20)
a) Define international business.
b) Give the meaning of free trade.
c) What is a strategic business unit?
d) Define a multinational company.
e) What is Global brand?
f) What is matrix organizational structure.
g) Expand CAC.
h) State the currencies of i)USA ii)Taiwan
i) State the two objectives of IBRD.
j) What is multiple brand strategy?
k) Define HRD.
l) What are the special drawing rights?
Answer any five questions. Each question carries 5 marks. (5 x 5 = 25)
2. Briefly explain the advantages of international trade.
3. State the importance of international business.
4. What are the disadvantages of global company?
5. What are the objectives of SAARC?
6. What are economic unions?
7. What are the recent trends in the field of MNCs?
8. Explain the features of capital expenditure.
9. State the importance of political environment in international trade.
Answer any three questions. Each question carries 15 marks. (3 x 15 = 45)
10. Discuss the objectives, functions and achievements of World bank.
11. What is WTO? Explain its organizational structure and functions.
12. Discuss the important advantages and disadvantages of international business.
13. What are the demerits and merits of global selection process?
14. Discuss the role of multi-national companies in Indian economy.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Bangalore University, 2th semester , bcom,Examination -May - 2011, Business Statistics
Bangalore University, 5th semester , bcom, examination - oct/nov - 2011 , Auditing-I
Bangalore University, 5th semester , bcom, examination -december - 2010, Auditing-I
Bangalore University, 5th semester , bcom, examination - december-2010 , Labour welfare and social security
Bangalore University, 5th semester , bcom, examination - oct/nov - 2011 , Labour welfare and social security
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.