Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Posted Date: 22 Aug 2012 Posted By:: keerthishree Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 3)
2011 Bangalore University BANGALORE UNIVERSITY, FORTH SEMESTER B.COM .EXAMINATION, May 2011, COMPUTER BUSINESS APPLICATIONS Question paper
Are you looking for the old question papers of BCom second year i.e., 4th semester of Bangalore University. Here are some of my collections which help may for your preparation of exam. The question paper I submitted is question paper of Bcom 4th semester of Bangalore University of COMPUTER BUSINESS APPLICATIONS of year 2011. I think this may help you.
FORTH SEMESTER B.COM .EXAMINATION, May 2011
COMPUTER BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
Time: 3 hours Max. Marks: 90
Instruction: Answers should be completely in English.
1. Answer any ten sub-questions. Each question carries 2 marks. (10 x 2 = 20)
a) What is an icon?
b) Define Word pad.
c) What is Mail Merge?
d) Distinguish between a file and a folder.
e) What is a slide?
f) Mention four types of charts.
g) Define computer virus.
h) What is internet?
i) Give the meaning of Contra Voucher.
j) Expand URL and HTML.
k) What is a task?
l) State the components of Start Menu.
Answer any five of the following. Each question carries five marks. (5X5=25)
2. Explain briefly the features of MS Power Point.
3. Mention the functions of Microsoft Excel.
4. Explain the different tags of HTML.
5. Narrate the various text attributes available in MS Word.
6. State the steps to insert Headers and Footers.
7. Briefly explain any five Windows Accessories.
8. Explain briefly various types of computer viruses.
9. Describe the process of creating Groups and Ledgers in Tally.
Answer any three of the following. Each question carries fifteen marks.
a) Explain various operations of Windows Explorer.
b) What are the functions of a Word Processor?
a) Explain the different views of MS Power Point.
b) Briefly explain the components of MS Excel window.
12. Write short note on the following:
b) Functional wizard
c) Computer Crimes.
13. Explain the different types of Vouchers in Tally.
14. Define Email. State the advantages and disadvantages of Email.
Answer any three of the following. Each question carries
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY 4th Semester, B.Com. Examination, May, 2011 , financial management
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY, FORTH SEMESTER B.COM .EXAMINATION, May 2011, BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
BANGALORE UNIVERSITY, FORTH SEMESTER B.COM .EXAMINATION, May 2011, COMPUTER BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board – Community Health Nursing Third Year Paper III
Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board – Paediatric Nursing Third Year Paper II for New Syllabus
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.