Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Nov 2012 Posted By:: Rajneesh Gupta Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 5)
2011 Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University Languages B.A English B.A. (First Year)EXAMINATION, December,2011 ENGLISH Paper-EG-01 (Poetry and Drama) Question paper
Are you preparing for examination of Vardhmaan Mahaveer Open University. If you want previous year original question paper of Vardhmaan Mahaveer Open University for preparation for the exam then you can download it from here under attached in the form of a PDF file. It is an original question paper of course ENGLISH Paper-EG-01 (Poetry and Drama) of year 2011. This question paper will help you to get an idea of what types questions come in the examination that you are preparing for.
B.A. (First Year)EXAMINATION,
(Poetry and Drama)
Time allowed : Three hours
Maximum marks : 100
Attempt any five questions. Each question carries equal marks.
1. What is a sonnet ? Attempt a critical appreciation of Shakespeares sonnet Shall I Compare Thee.
2. Comment on Donne as a Metaphysical poet, with special reference to the poems in your syllabus.
3. What are Miltons views about Mans duty towards this world and God ? Base your answer upon the poems you have studied.
4. Give a description of village life as given by Thomas Gray in his poem Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard.
5. Write a critical note on Drydens Song for St. Cecelias Day.
6. The proper study of mankind is man. What according to Pope are the major characteristics of human beings as expressed in An Eassy on Man ?
7. Attempt a character sketch of Shylock from The Merchant of Venice.
8. Discuss in detail the significance of the trial scene in The Merchant of Venice.
9. Who is The Merchant of Venice in Shakespeares play of the same title ? Comment on the suitability of the title.
10. Discuss The Merchant of Venice as a comedy.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.