Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 10 Jul 2008 Posted By:: jalaj Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2006 Punjab Technical University Politics M.B.A PTU I sem- PROGRAMMING IN C ADHNT Question paper
PROGRAMMING IN C
ADHNT 1ST Semester
Time: Three Hours Max Marks:75
Note: This question paper has two sections A and B. Section A is compulsory. Attempt any nine questions out of twelve from sectionB.
Short answer questions: Marks : 2 each
1. What are keywords and identifiers?
2. What is the purpose of break statement?
3. What do you mean by type casting?
4. What do you mean by conditional operator?
5. What is the function of logical operator?
6. How two dimension arrays are represented in memory?
7. Explain jumping in/out of a loop.
8. What do you mean by array of pointers?
9. How does amount of storage depend upon type and size of an array?
10. How are relational operators and logical operators related to one another?
11. What do you understand by function prototype?
12. How will you compare two strings?
13. How will you declare the type of function?
14. What do you mean by the scope of variables?
15. Explain string handling functions in C. 2x15=30
1. Explain variable declaration in C with an example.
2. Write a program to demonstrate the various inctremental and decremental operations in C.
3. Define the following
(a) Overflow and underflow
(b) Data types
4. What is the Print f function and compare it with the putchar () function.
5. Explain SWITCH statement with an example.
6. Write down a program to display the odd numbers from 1 to 100 using while loop.
7. Write down a program to initialize set of characters in the one dimensional character array and to display the contents of the given array.
8. Define the following:
(a) Skipping part of a loop
(b) Formatted with arrays
9. Define the following:
(a) String handling function in C
(b) Function with arrays
10 Write a program to explain recursion.
11 .write a program in C to find the factorial of a given number using function declaration.
12. what do you mean by Category of functions and explain nested functions.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.