Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Jul 2008 Posted By:: jalaj Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2006 Punjab Technical University B.Sc Information Technology PTU-BSC (IT) 2nd semester Question paper
Bsc IT -203
BSC (IT) 2nd semester (2096)
Time: three hours maximum marks: 75
Note: this question paper has tow sections. Section a is compulsory. Attempt any nine (9) questions out of twelve (12) questions from section b.
Use of non-programmable scientific calculator is allowed.
Short answer question : marks: 2each
1. How to computer are used in business?
2. What is telnet?
3. What do you mean by modem?
4. What is anchor tag?
5. Explain the header section?
6. Explain the design of paragraph and tab setting?
7. Explain coloring cell?
8. What do you mean by linking a style sheet to an html?
9. Explain external style sheet?
10. Explain column specification?
11. What are the difficulties in designing a web page?
12. How will you distinguish between frame and frameset?
13. What do you mean by validity checking?
14. What do you mean by encrypt attribute?
15. Explain sample forms?
1. What is html? Explain the following pages:
2. What are differences between html 1.0, html2.0, and html3.0?
3. Define and explain the following.
(a) Embedding png format images.
(b) Colorful web page.
4. Explain different type of wide area information services?
5. What do you mean by ordered and unordered list?
6. What is dhtml? Explain the element of style?
7. How will you create tables in html with cells spanning multiple row/columns?
8. Define and explain the following.
(a) Internet style sheet
(b) in-line styles
9. Write down the difference features of frames and forms?
10. What is the difference between action and method attribute?
11. What are different steps to design a web page for birds?
12. Define and explain the following
(a) Drop down list
(B) nested framesets (5*9=45)
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.