Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Jul 2008 Posted By:: jalaj Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2006 Punjab Technical University B.Sc Information Technology PTU-BSCIT 1st Semester RDBMS Question paper
BSc IT, 1st Semester (2096)
Time: Three Hours Maximum Marks:75
Note: This question paper has two sections. Section A is compulsory. Attempt any 9 questions out of twelve questions from Section B.
Section – A
Short answer questions : Marks: 2 each
1. List the responsibilities of Data Base Administrator.
2. What is information processing?
3. What is the need for DBMS?
4. What is relational data structure?
5. Explain various symbols used in E-R diagram.
6. What do you mean by Printing Reports?
7. How will you create Forms with Access 2000?
8. Distinguish between Reports and Queries.
9. Explain editing and deleting Data in a Form.
10. Explain data base properties.
11. What is the function of Query processor?
12. How will you test for the absence of duplicate Tuoles?
13. Explain SELECT Queries in QBE.
14. What are the advantages of QBE?
15. What do you mean by APPEND Query?
1. Explain the different models of DBMS.
2. Explain Relational Data Integrity with an example.
3. Define the following:
(b) Characteristics of DBMS approach.
4. Explain the distributed Database and its advantages over the centralized system.
5. Explain the different features of ACCESS 2000.
6. Define the following:
(a) Using Answer Wizard in ACCESS 2000.
(b) Using the index tab to get Help.
7. Explain sorting and filtering records with an example.
8. Define the following:
(a) Arranging buttons on the toolbar.
(b) Navigating between records in a form.
9. Give example using SQL for the retrieval using Exist.
10. Explain SQL in ACCESS.
11. What do you mean by Security and Protection of Database?
12. Define the following:
(a) Advantages of SQL.
(b) Creating Tables with SQL.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.