Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Jul 2008 Posted By:: jalaj Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2006 Punjab Technical University Administration B.B.A PTU-BBA IIIrd Semester Business Mathematics Question paper
IIIrd Semester (2096)
Time: Three Hours Maximum Marks:75
Note : Part A is compulsory, Attempt 9 questions from Part B.
Part – A
1. Define symmetric difference of two sets.
2. Find the nth term of the series,
3. Find Power set of the set. A hving elements 1,2,3,4.
4. In how many ways, the letters of the word TRIANGLE can be arranged.
5. What do you mean by continually of a function?
6. State Binomial theorem for positive index.
7. What do you mean by adjoint of a matrix?
8. What is function of a function?
9. What is truth table?
10. What is guass elimination method to solve simultaneous equation?
11. What is differentiation of f(x) = |x|.
12. Write definition of absolute value function.
13. What is logical statement?
14. Define disjoint statement.
15. Define diagonal matrix.
1. Find the derivative of the following function,
2. Find out the limit of the following,
3. Solve the system of equation by ‘crammer’ rule,
4. Find the integral of following function,
?(x+1) vx+2 .dx
5. How many triangles can be formed by joining 10 points, 3 of which are in a st. line.
6. Use binomial theorem to find the calue of
7. Sum up the following series to n terms,
8. Find integral of following
9. Check the continuity of following function.
f(x)=|x-b| at x=b
10. State matrix inversion method.
11. Find out the limit of the following function,
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.