Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 12 Jul 2008 Posted By:: jalaj Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2006 Punjab Technical University General M.Sc Information Technology PTU-M.Sc. (IT) 3RD Semester Programming with C-Sharp (#) Question paper
MSIT -303 (O) Programming with C-Sharp (#)
MSc. (IT) 3rd Semester (2096)
Time : 3 Hours Max Marks:75
Note: The question paper consists of two parts A and B.
a) Part A is compulsory and have 15 questions (40-60) words of 2 marks each.
b) Part B have 12 long answer questions of 5 marks each, out of which candidate have to attempt 9 questions.
Part A (15x2=30)
i. What do you mean by unsafe code?
ii. Define interoperability.
iii. Why to use C#?
iv. Write a program in C# to implement? : Operator.
v. What is multilevel inheritance?
vi. What is try and catch block?
vii. Explain foreach system.
viii. Briefly explain namespace.
ix. What do you mean by this reference?
x. Explain the switch statement.
xi. What are delegate methods?
xii. How will you define read only variables in C#?
xiii. What are basic principles of OOP?
xiv. What are variables size arrays? What are their uses?
xv. How can methods be hide in C#?
Part B (5 Marks each)
2. Write a program in C# to multiply two matrices?
3. What is structure? What are its uses? How structure can be nested?
4. Write a program in C# to calculate factorial of a given integer.
5. What are constructors? Differentiate between constructor and subclass.
6. Explain the differences between Java and C#.
7. Write a program in C# to explain the concept of creating your own exception class?
8. Write a program in C# to explain the concept of method overloading?
9. Write a program in C# to explain the concept of operator overloading.
10. Explain logical operators available in C#.
11. Explain the differences between constructor and destructors.
12. What are interfaces? What are their significances? How interface can be used in C#?
13. Explain in detail the console class?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.