Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 16 Aug 2008 Posted By:: Saranya Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2008 Alagappa University Administration M.B.A M.B.A. (PM) - PROJECT SUPPORT SYSTEM Question paper
M.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2008.
PROJECT SUPPORT SYSTEM
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (5 ? 8 = 40 marks)
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. Explain the need for project support system.
2. What is the role of Indian Investment Centre?
3. What is Market Positioning? Explain different strategies of Market Positioning.
4. Write a brief note about NSIC.
5. What do you mean by Appropriate technology and how it can be selected?
6. Give a brief account about Project and Equipment Corporation of India.
7. What are the criteria for preparing judicious financing plan?
8. Explain the role of project consultants.
PART B — (4 ? 15 = 60 marks)
Answer any FOUR questions.
9. Discuss the functions of District Industries Centre as a rural agent.
10. Explain the role of Small Industries Service Institution in promoting Entrepreneurship.
11. Describe the need for and methods of entrepreneurial training.
12. Prepare a check list for the procurement of machinery and equipment.
13. Discuss the contributions of IDBI in providing project financing.
14. Explain the role of Export Promotion Councils in identifying export market opportunities.
15. Discuss the role of State Government and Union Government in promoting industrialisation.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.