Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 05 Oct 2008 Posted By:: Raj Malik Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2007 Lucknow University B.A History B.A ( Part II) Examination 2007 , HISTORY ,Paper II , (History of Europe , 1789-1919) Question paper
B.A ( Part II) Examination 2007
(History of Europe , 1789-1919)
Time Allowed : Three Hours
Note: Total Number of questions to be answered is Five. Question no. 1 is compulsory.Attempt one question fom each unit.Each question of the unit carries 7.5 marks.
1.Explain the following in brief: 20
(i)Social causes of the French Revolution of 1789
(ii) Treaty of Campo-Formio 1797
(iii) The Congress of Aix-la-Chapelle
(iv)Napoleon Bonaparte's Continental System
(vii) Treaty of St.Germain
(viii) Moscow Expedition 1812
(ix) Charles X
(x) Edict of emanicipation 1816
2. Discuss the role of Philosophers in the French Revolution of 1789.
3. Critically examine the works of the Congress of Vienna 1815
4. Discuss the causes and results of the French Revolution of 1848
5. Discuss the foreign policy of Napoleon III.
6. Write a note on the Unification of Italy.
7. Bring out the causes and results of the Crimean War 1854-56.
8. Discuss the causes of the Russian Revolution of 1917.
9. Discuss the Circumstances leading to the outbreak of First World War.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
B.A (II) , Economics - Paper 1 , Income , Money and Banking
B.A (II) , Economics - Paper 2 , Public Finance
B.A(II) , Economics (Paper I) Income,Money and Banking
Sem-II , English (Paper V), English Soceity,Literature and Thought(20th century)
Semester I , English (Paper III) English soceity,Literature and Thought(19th century)
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.