Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Oct 2008 Posted By:: pushpam Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2008 Allahabad University B.B.A BUSINESS COMMUNICATION Question paper
B.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, DECEMBER 2008.
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (5 ? 8 = 40 marks)
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. What is business letter? Explain various types of Business letter.
2. State five objectives of Communication.
3. Distinguish between an offer and a quotation.
4. Write short notes on :
5. Specify situations where circular letter and drawn.
6. Draft a letter to Nisha & Co., Madras requesting him to send the latest price catalogue.
7. Explain the various types of report.
8. Write a letter to ‘‘The National Insurance Company’’ informing them about a fire accident.
PART B — (4 ? 15 = 60 marks)
Answer any FOUR questions.
9. Discuss the importance of a business letter.
10. Write a circular letter announcing the fact of opening a new branch of your firm in Karaikudi.
11. Explain the format of business letter.
12. Write an application letter for the post of an accountant in a Jeya Limited at Chennai.
13. What is Business Reports? Explain its importance and types.
14. Draft a letter to the Manager, Indian Bank, Madurai requesting him to overdraft facilities.
15. Write a complaint letter to that the wall clocks are received in a damaged condition.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.