Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 28 Nov 2008 Posted By:: ramandeep Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2007 Bangalore University B.Com edp 5th semester examination paper Question paper
V Semester B.Com Examination, December 2006
Paper-5.3: Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
Time: 3 Hours Max. Marks: 90
Instructions: Answers should be written completely in English or Kannada.
Answer any 10 sub-questions. Each sub questions carries 2 marks. (10x2=20)
1.a) What does EDP mean?
b) How does Companies Act define ‘Private Company’?
c) Expand a) AWAKE b) CWEI.
d) Mention the types of entrepreneurs according to ‘Motivation’.
e) Define ‘TINY’ Industries.
f) What do your mean by ‘NODAL’ Agency?
g) What is ‘Business Opportunity’?
h) What considerations does a project feasibility analysis include?
i) What is ‘Road Map’?
j) what is ‘Seed capital’?
k) Explain ‘SIDBI’?
l) What is an ‘Industrial Policy’?
Answer any five of the following. Each question carries 5 marks.
2. What are the qualities of an Entrepreneur?
3. Is there need for entrepreneurs? Enlist their contributions.
4. Explain competency requirements for an entrepreneur.
5. Explain briefly the factors for choice of suitable form of organization.
6. Explain the policy for small entrepreneurs as per Industrial Policy Resolution 1956.
7. What is Scanning the Business Environment?
8. Explain the issues to be examined for location by an entrepreneur.
9. Write a note on IFCI.
Answer any three of the following. Each question carries 15marks. (15x3=45)
10. State the deciding factors on organization while starting a business.
11. Discuss the problems of SSI in respect of
b) Marketing and
c) Faculty Planning.
12. Enlist the measures of
a) Institutions Promoting SSI.
b) Institutions offering financial support to solve the problems of SSI.
13. Enlist the financial Institutions offering financial assistance to SSI with a brief note on State Finance Corporations assistance.
14. What are the schemes of SBI along with Commercial Banks to SSI?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.