Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Posted Date: 24 Jan 2008 Posted By:: SajithkumarS Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2001 Mohan lala Sukadia University HOME SCIENCE Paper-II (Family Resource Management &Interior Designing) Question paper
First Year Examination of the Three -Year
Degree Course, 2001
(Faculty of Arts)
HOME SCIENCE Paper-II (Family Resource Management &Interior Designing)
Time : 3 Hours
[ Maximum Marks :75 ]
Candidate have to attempt five questions,
selecting one question from each unit,
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Define Family. What are te different stages of family life-cycle?
2. What are family wants? Explain the characteristics of family wants.
3. Explain management process in detail. 15
4. What do you understand by Decision-making? What are the steps
involved in decision-making? 5+10
5. How does the following aspect affect work: 5+5+5
(a) Body posture.
(b) Phythmical work.
(c) Gravitational force.
6. What are the methods to avoid fatigue? Explain in detail.
7. How many types of family income are there? Explain any two
sources of family income. 7+8
8. Explain any three saving types. Give details of savings.
9. Explain any four principles of design and four elements of design.
10. What are the principles for furniture arrangement? 15
Return to question paper search
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.