Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 31 Jan 2009 Posted By:: Joseph Dominic Xavier Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2007 Bharathiar University General M.Phil M.Phil. Political Science - Research Methodology May 2007 Question paper
M.Phil. Political Science - Research Methodology May 2007
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. (a) Bring out the significance of Social Science Research.
(b) Explain the characteristics of Scientific method.
2. (a) Describe how a research problem is formulated.
(b) Examine the importance of Review of literature in research.
3. (a) Define ‘Sampling’. Explain the basis of Sampling.
(b) Bring out the different steps in sampling.
4. State the importance of classification and Analysis of Data. Explain how you will interpret the results of your analysis.
5. (a) How you will prepare a research proposal?
(b) What is observation? Describe the different types of observation?
6. (a) What are the activities involved in the process of interview? Explain.
(b) Explain the limitations of a schedule.
7. (a) Define content analysis and explain its procedure.
(b) Explain the characteristics of Sociometric scale.
8. Explain the characteristics of a good report. Bring out the problems faced in report writing.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.