Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 02 Feb 2009 Posted By:: palvir sarao Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2008 Punjabi University B.Sc Physiology EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY Question paper
Punjabi University B.Sc EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY Question paper 2008
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
SECTION A — (5 ? 8 = 40 marks)
Answer any FIVE of the following.
1. What is experimental psychology? Explain the nature of experimental psychology.
2. Differentiate between qualitative and quantitative research.
3. What is meant by forgetting? Explain any three causes for it.
4. Explain the state of reinforcement in Skinner operant conditioning.
5. How would you maximise positive transfer of learning among students?
6. Define ranking method. Examine the importance of ranking method.
7. What are personality types? How can personality be assessed?
8. What do you mean by aptitude? Can you measure aptitude? Explain.
SECTION B — (4 ? 15 = 60 marks)
Answer any FOUR of the following.
9. Describe the different approaches in Experimental psychology and state the influence of variables in
10. Define psychological method. Explain the method of average error and frequency method.
11. Explain Trail and error method of learnings.
12. What is meant by remembering? Discuss the factors that are influencing remembering.
13. Thinking, Attention, Problem solving – Explain with suitable examples.
14. How will you identify and promote creativity among the students?
15. Discuss any two projective techniques to assess personality.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.