Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 Feb 2009 Posted By:: G.Praveen Kumar Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2007 Bhavnagar University B.Com Commercial Law Question paper
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (5x8 = 40 marks)
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. Explain offer and acceptance with examples.
2. Explain various kinds of guarantee.
3. What are the rights of finder of lost goods?
4. Explain the contents of a partnership deed.
5. What is Fire Insurance? What are its special features?
6. What are the essentials of a bill of exchange?
7. State briefly the rules of the passing of property from the seller to the buyer in a contract for the sale of goods.
8. What is Bill of Lading?
PART B — (4x15 = 60 marks)
Answer any FOUR questions.
9. Define endorsement. What are the various types of endorsement?
10. Describe the rules relating to delivery of goods.
11. Explain the rights of an agent and duties of principal.
12. Explain the various kinds of partners.
13. Distinguish between Life Insurance and other insurances.
14. 'Contract without consideration is void'. (or) 'agreements without consideration are void'. Explain
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.