Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Mar 2009 Posted By:: nilu Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2007 Bharathiar University B.Sc Visual Communication FIRST SEMESTER Question paper
Degree : BSc (Visual Communication)
INTRODUCTION TO COMMUNICATION – 111A
Duration : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 75
SECTION – A
Answer any FIVE questions (5 x 5 = 25 marks)
1. What are the different forms of communication?
2. What is feedback? Explain its types.
3. Explain Lasswell’s model of communication.
4. Explain ‘Noise’ in communication. Elaborate its types.
5. Analyse the role of advertising in a modern society.
6. What do you mean by persuasion?
7. Enumerate the nature and importance of publicity.
8. List out the important functions of mass communication.
SECTION – B
Answer ALL questions (5 x 10 = 50 marks)
9.a) Explain different types of communication with example.
9.b) Differentiate between the characteristics of verbal and non-verbal communication.
10.a) Discuss the functions of formal and informal channels of communication.
10.b) Explain SMCR model of communication.
11.a) Define propaganda. Explain its types and importance.
11.b) Discuss the role and functions of public relations in modern society.
12.a) Detail the nature and characteristics of public opinion formation.
12.b) “Language is an effective means of communication” – Explain
13.a) Examine the importance of mass communication in a developing country like India.
13.b) Which mass medium is more effective in today’s scenario? Give your views.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.