Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 03 Apr 2009 Posted By:: Prasanta Borah Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2008 CBSE CBSE Sample Papers : Mathematics : Class-XI Question paper
1. Prove that tan13A = tan9A + tan4A + tan13A.tan9A.tan4A
2. Using principle of mathematical induction, prove that 4n2 + 15n – 1 is divisble by 9, " n ? N.
Evaluate the limit: lim sin(2 + x) – sin(2 – x) x?0 x
4. Differentiate sin(x + 1) w.r.t. x using first principle.
5. Out of 30 students 10 are to be taken for an excursion. 3 of these students decide either all of them will go or none will go. In how many ways students can be selected for the excursion.
6. Find the value of k, for which the roots of the equation 2kx – 5k = (k – 3)x2 are real and distinct.
7. If all the letters of the word ‘AGAIN’ are arranged as per dictionary order, find the 50th word.
8. Find the co-ordinates of vertices and foci, lengths of major and minor axis, eccentricity for the ellipse 16x2 + 9y2 = 144.
9. Differentiate (xsinx + cosx)(xcosx – sinx) w.r.t. x.
10. A pair of dice is thrown. Find the probability of getting sum of either 10 or at most 10.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.