Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 17 Jun 2009 Posted By:: Hanly Y Nadackal Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2009 All India Management Association (AIMA) M.B.A Human Resource Management HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT University Question paper
M.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION – JANUARY 2009. (A.Y. 2005–06 batch onwards) HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
Time : 3 hours
Maximum marks : 75
Answer for 5 marks question should not exceed 2 pages.
Answer for 15 marks questions should not exceed 5 pages.
PART A — (3 5 = 15 marks) Answer any THREE questions.
1. What we understand by the word key performance areas in HRD?
2. Write short note on ‘‘Development Oriented Appraisal System’’.
3. How to identify training needs?
4. Differentiate between training and management development programmes.
5. Explain the steps involved in career planning.
MBA 808 MSP–50
2 MBA 808
PART B — (4 15 = 60 marks) Answer any FOUR questions.
6. Discuss the evolution and growth of a HRD.
7. Explain the types of performance appraisal methods.
8. How to design a training programmes? What are the merits to be possessed by the Trainers?
9. Explain the management development programmes steps. What are the qualities of a Management Development Programme Designer in Organization?
10. Discuss the O.D. Process and its O.D. Intervention Techniques.
11. Critically evaluate the HRD growth and experiences in India.
12. ‘‘Training is a tool to be considered as a investment for an organization not as an expenditure’’. Comment your views.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.