Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 15 Jul 2009 Posted By:: D Shamasundar Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2006 Pre University Board Education P.U.C Economics Karnataka 2nd PUC Business Studies Question paper Question paper
Code No. 27-NS
Total No. of Questions : 36 ] [ Total No. of Printed Pages : 4
March / April, 2006
( Kannada and English Versions )
( New Syllabus )
Time : 3 Hours ] [ Max. Marks : 90
( English Version )
SECTION – A
I. Answer all ten questions in a sentence each. Each question carries one
mark. 10 × 1 = 10
1. Give an example for manufacturing industry.
2. State any one element of marketing mix.
3. What is Foreign Trade ?
4. Expand 'EXIM' Bank.
5. What is the name of the market providing short-term finance ?
6. Who is an insured ?
7. Write any one type of warehouse.
8. Name the Legislation or Act under which consumers are protected.
9. What is career ?
10. Write any one type of Accounting package.
SECTION – B
II. Answer any ten of the following questions in not more than two sentences
each. Each question carries two marks. 10 × 2 = 20
11. Give the meaning of Air-conditioning.
12. What is publicity ?
13. Mention any two channels of distribution.
14. Who is a clearing agent ?
15. What are Retained earnings ?
16. Name any two types of Speculators.
17. What is telebanking ?
18. What are tramps ?
19. Give the meaning of business ethics.
20. Mention any two types of consumer organisations.
21. Name any two educational career opportunities for commerce
22. State any two uses of E-commerce.
SECTION – C
III. Answer any six of the following in not more than fifteen lines each. Each
question carries five marks. 6 × 5 = 30
23. Briefly explain any five principles of plant layout.
24. Distinguish between advertising and salesmanship.
25. Explain the advantages of foreign trade.
26. Explain the procedure for opening a Bank Account.
27. Mention any five disadvantages of Railway transport.
28. Write any five arguments for social responsibility of business.
29. Explain briefly the rights of consumers.
30. Mention the various career opportunities in marketing.
31. Briefly explain the role of an Accountant in information technology
SECTION – D
IV. Answer any three of the following in not more than thirty lines each. Each
question carries ten marks. 3 × 10 = 30
32. Explain the various methods of remunerating salesmen.
33. Briefly explain the export trade procedure.
34. Explain the various sources of business finance.
35. Explain the functions of Stock Exchange.
36. What is Marine Insurance ? Explain the different kinds of Marine
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.