Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 30 Jul 2009 Posted By:: Anuradha Kumari Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2008 Chaudhary Charan Singh University (Meerut University) B.C.A Computer Application Principle of Mangement Question paper
(2028) Roll. No. ………………..
BCA (I Sem.)
B.C.A Examination, Feb-2008
(Session-July to Dec.-2007)
Principles of Management
Time: Three Hours Maximum Marks: 75
Note: Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks
1. (a)Discuss the meaning and definition of management. What is the importance of management?
(b)Discuss the various functions of management?
2. (a)Explain the Fayol’s principles of management.
(b)What are channels of communication? Discuss.
3. (a) “Planning without control is meaningless and control without planning is a waste”. Discuss
(b)What are the requirements of effective control?
4. (a) Explain the process of communication. What are the characteristics of a good communication system?
(b) What are communication barriers? Explain.
5. (a) Explain the steps in planning process. How can plans be made effective?
(b)Describe the various techniques of coordination.
6. (a) Explain the various types of organizational structure. Which one do you consider better and why?
(b)Discuss the various types of plans.
7. (a) Explain the relevance of computer applications in human resource and financial management.
(b)Explain the system theory of management.
8. (a) Describe line and staff organization. What are the advantages of line organization?
(b)Explain the evolution of management.
9. (a) What is “Time and Motion” study? Discuss in detail.
(b)Describe principles of scientific management.
10. (a)What is the usefulness of computer applications in the fields of production, marketing and materials management?
(b)Discuss the steps in organization. What are line and staff conflicts?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.