Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 16 Oct 2009 Posted By:: Manish Jain Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2006 Madras University Politics M.B.A Organisational Behaviour Question paper
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 80 marks
PART A - [8 x 5 = Marks 40]
Answer any EIGHT questions.
Each answer should not exceed 1 page.
1. What is OB?
2. Discuss the determinants of personality.
3. Define learning.
4. Explain the importance of values to OB.
5. Narrate the stages of group development.
6. Discuss the factors influencing perception.
7. What does culture do?
8. What is organisational development?
9. Why do people join groups?
10. Discuss strategies to overcome resistance to change.
11. Explain the major barriers to effective communication.
12. Differentiate functional and dysfunctional conflict.
PART B - [4 x 10 = Marks 40]
Answer any FOUR questions.
All questions carry equal marks.
13. What are the major personality traits influencing OB?
14. Discuss the work-related variables that determine job satisfaction of an employee.
15. Narrate and explain the stages of conflict.
16. Explain Lewin's model to manage organisational change.
17. Describe ERG theory of motivation.
18. How can stress be managed in organisations?
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.