Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 16 Dec 2009 Posted By:: Joseph A Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2009 Bangalore University Politics M.B.A Barathidasan University MBA- Business Ethics Question paper
Barathidasan University MBA- Business Ethics
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Time : 3 Hours Max. Marks : 80
SECTION - A
1. Answer any ten of the following in about 3-4 lines each : (2x10-20)
a) Define Business Ethics.
b) What is morality?
c) How religion and ethics are related?
d) What is ethical dilemma?
e) Define Corporate Governance.
f) What are attitudes?
g) What is the psychological egoism?
h) State the two unethical practices in software company?
i) What is tax ratios?
j) List four features of utilitarianism?
k) What is whistel blowing?
l) What is software privacy?
SECTION - B
Answer any three of the following. Each question carries 5 marks. (3x5=15)
2. Explain the significance of ethics in business planning and decision making.
3. What are corporate crimes? What are their effects on society?
4. What are the implications of unethical practices on human resource management?
5. What do you mean by classical utilitarianism? Explain its principles.
6. Explain the benefits of good corporate governance.
SECTION - C
Answer any three of the following. Each question carries fifteen marks. (3x15=45)
7. Explain the ethical issues involved in managing finance with an objective
of maximizing shareholders wealth rather than shareholders interests.
8. Describe constructivism and non-constructivism ethical theories.
9. Explain the impact of corporate governance of Narayana Murthy Committee.
10.Explain the factors influencing ethical environment a service organization.
11.Explain the corporate social responsibility towards the educational institutions.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.