Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 24 Feb 2010 Posted By:: myname Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2009 Mental Ability Model Paper Question paper
MENTAL ABILITY MODEL PAPER
Questions 1 – 5 : Which does not belong to the same group.
1. A. Jupiter B. Mercury C. Moon D. Neptune E. None of these
2. A. Square B. Rectangle C. Circle D. Parallelogram E. None of these
3. A. Apple B. Carrot C. Mango D. Grapes E. None of these
4. A. Bench B. Student C. Desk D. Table E. None of these
5. A. Land B. Lake C. Sea D. River E. None of these
Questions 6 – 10 : 3 words are given. The first two in each group are related in some way. Choose 4th word which is related to the 3rd word as one and two are related:
6. Ship : Water = train :___
A. Path B. Road C. Passenger D. Track E. None of these
7. Doctor : Patient = teacher :____
A. Class B. Student C. School D. Lesson E. None of these
8. Paper : Pen = blackboard :___
A. Chalk B. Wood C. Class D. Cardboard E. None of these
9. Individual : Family = Family :___
A. State B. House C. Society D. Nation E. None of these
10. HIJ : MNO = RST :___
A.WXY B. UVM C. VWX D. XYZ E. None of these
Question 11 – 12 : Complete the series :
11. 1/5, 3/7, 6/11, 10/19,____
A.15/35 B. 16/35 C. 17/35 D. 20/35 E. None of these
12. F. K. P _____
A. T B. U C. V D.Q E. None of these
13. A husband and wife have five married sons. Each of these had four children. How many members are there in the family?
A. 50 B. 40 C. 32 D. 36 E. None of these
14. In a certain code POLISH is written as MLIFPE. How id DIG written in the same code?
A.GLJ B. CHI C. ECH D. AFD E. None of these
15. Mr. X travels towards 3½Kms. North, then turns towards west and travel 1½Kms. Then he turns towards south and travels 3 ½ Kms. How far is the from his starting point?
A. 7Kms. B. 4½ Kms. C. 2½ Kms. D. 1½ Kms. E. None of these
1. C. Except Moon, all others are planets.
2. C. Except Circle, All others have four sides
3. B. Except Carrot, All others are fruits.
4. B. Except student, all others are furniture
5. A. Except Land, all others have water.
6. D. Train passes through Track
7. B. Teacher : Student
8. A. Blackboard : Chalk
9. Family : Society
10. RST : WXY, There are two letters between J & M in the same way there are two letters between T and W.
11. A. 15 Here the numerator follows the rule +2, +3, +4, +5, and the denominator 35, follows the rule +2, +4, +8, +16,……..
12. B. F >K >P >U
13. C. There are 32 members in the family.
14. D. AFD 15. 1½ Kms.
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.