Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 11 Jul 2010 Posted By:: S.Pattavarayan Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Anna University Chennai B.E Computer Science and Engineering B.E/ B.Tech Degree Examination, April/May 2010, IT 1402- Mobile Computing (Regulation 2004 ) Question paper
PART A- (10x2=20 marks)
1. What is spreading factor?
2. What is polling?
3. Distinguish between soft hand over and hard hand over.
4. Define footprint with respect to satellite systems.
5. State the three phases of the medium access of different competing nodes.
6. What are the power saving mechanisms in Bluetooth?
7. What are the drawbacks of wired networks?
8. Define: Dynamic Source Routing.
9. What is the difference between TCP and UDP?
10. Mention any two salient features of WAP.
PART B- (5x16=80 marks)
11.(a)(i) Discuss in detail the types of Antennas with their radiation patterns.
(ii) Explain Diversity techniques.
(b) Explain Space, Frequency, Code and Time Division multiplexing in detail.
12.(a) Describe Digital Audio Broadcasting.
(b) Explain routing, localization and hand over in satellite systems.
13.(a) Describe the architecture of BLUE TOOTH.
(b) Explain channel control sub layer in HIPERLAN.
14.(a) Explain optimization in Mobile IP in detail.
(b) Explain IPv6 protocol in detail.
15.(a) Discuss the role of WWW in support for mobility.
(b) Explain the following:
(i) Indirect TCP.
(ii) Snooping TCP.
(iii) Explain about performance enhancing proxies.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.