Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 21 Oct 2010 Posted By:: Sudhakar R Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 B.A Economics Annamalai university - B.A - Economics - Third year - Paper VIII - DEvelopment planning Question paper
B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, 2010
( ECONOMICS )
( THIRD YEAR )
( PART - III )
( PAPER - VIII )
720. DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
( Including Lateral Entry )
May ] [ Time : 3 Hours
Maximum : 100 Marks
Answer any FIVE questions.
All questions carry equal marks. (5 × 20 = 100)
1. Explain the characteristics of a mixed economy.
2. Explain the pre - requisites of economic planning.
3. Describe the advantages and dis - advantages of short and long term planning.
4. Describe the role and nature of price mechanism in planned economics.
5. Explain the advantages and dis - advantages of labour intensive technology.
6. Explain the need for economic planning in India.
7. Describe the goals of Indian planning.
8. Explain the advantages and dis - advantages of private sector enterprises.
9. Analyse the impact of new economic reform on industrial development.
10. Give suggestions for poverty free Indian economy.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.