Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Nov 2010 Posted By:: sundhar Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Alagappa University Commerce M.B.A International Business ALAGAPPA - DISTANCE EDUCATION M.B.A. (General) (S) DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2010. MANAGEMENT CONCEPT Question paper
ALAGAPPA - DISTANCE EDUCATION
M.B.A. (IB) DEGREE EXAMINATION, MAY 2010.
MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS (2005 onwards)
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
PART A — (5 x 8 = 40 marks)
Answer any FIVE questions.
1. Briefly explain the functions of a manager.
2. Explain the different components of planning.
3. What are the advantages of decentralisation?
4. Differentiate between line and staff functions.
5. Explain Integrated control.
6. Explain Total Quality Management.
7. What do you mean by core competence?
8. Explain procedures and methods.
PART B — (4 x 15 = 60 marks)
Answer any FOUR questions.
9. Explain the contributions of F.W. Taylor.
10. Explain how plans can be made effective.
11. Explain the concept and objectives staffing.
12. Explain the objectives and process of control.
13. Explain the various theories of organization.
14. Illustrate with suitable examples, Business Process Reengineering and its benefits.
15. Comment ''Good plans make good decisions''.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.