Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 08 Dec 2010 Posted By:: VEERAIYAN BOSE Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Anna University Chennai M.B.A Financial Management Ba9202 – economic analysis for business Question paper
Reg. No. :
M.B.A. DEGREE EXAMINATION, JUNE 2010
BA9202 – ECONOMIC ANALYSIS FOR BUSINESS
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks
Answer ALL Questions
PART A — (10 × 2 = 20 Marks)
1. What do you mean by scarcity?
2. Brief out externalities.
3. State the meaning of market economy.
4. What do you mean by consumer equilibrium?
5. Bring out the meaning of market efficiency.
6. Write a note on factor market.
7. Define 'Multiplier'.
8. What does fiscal policy denote?
9. What does Phillips curve state?
10. Define 'National Income'.
PART B — (5 × 16 = 80 Marks)
11. (a) Explain production possibility frontier. State the importance of PPF.[Marks 16]
(b) How do markets solve the three economic problems? Explain with
suitable examples.[Marks 16]
12. (a) Elucidate the factors determining market demand.[Marks 16]
(b) Explain returns to scale and its types. What are the uses of returns to
13. (a) Enumerate and explain the different types of market structure.[Marks 16]
(b) "Demand for labour reflects marginal productivity" – Examine.[Marks 16]
14. (a) Explain the methods of measuring National income.[Marks 16]
(b) "Decline in aggregate demand leads to an economic downturn". Explain
with suitable illustration.[Marks 16]
15. (a) Critically evaluate the impact of unemployment. [Marks 16]
(b) Disuses in detail the various determinants of money supply. [Marks 16]
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.