Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 16 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Janaki V Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2009 Madras University General M.Sc Information Technology University of Madras MSc(IT) Advanced Java Programming Practicals Question Bank Question paper
University of Madras
M.Sc.(IT) Advanced Java Programming Practicals
1. Write a servlet program to implement the Thread concepts.
2. Write a Servlet program to implement the Calendar class.
3. Write a program to create a session and store the value.
4. Write a program for cookies using JSP.
5. Write a Servlet program to implement the basic arithmetic operations.
6. Write a Servlet program to remove the given character from the string given in the applet.
7. Write a Java Bean to do login validation.
8. Write a Java program to design a calculator using HTML to Servlet Communication.
9. Write a program to perform java database connectivity using servlets.
10. Develop a Servlet program to implement cookies.
11. Write a program for cookies using JSP.
12. Servlet program to remove the given character form the string given in application.
13. Write EJB program to perform message passing between server and client.
14. Write the program for HTML to Servlet applications.
15. Write the coding to perform student Information's with JDBC.
16. To develop the coding for creating and sending email with Java.
17. Create a JSP program to find the Fibonacci series.
18. Write a JSP program to generate prime numbers/
19. Write a JSP program using Java Beans to reverse a string.
20. Write a program to convert Dollar into Rupee using stateless session bean.
21. Write a RMI application to display the flight information from database.
22. Write a java bean program to perform action event.
23. Write a java bean program to perform key event.
24. Write a JSP program to calculate payroll processing.
25. Write a Java Bean program to implement sales tax calculation.
26. Write a program to display Account details of bank customer using JDBC. The fields are
Accno, Acc type, Customer name, Address and Acc. Balance.
27. Write a program to communicate between HTML forms and servlet.
28. Write a program to create Employee details using Java Applet and servlet.
29. Write a program to create a telephone directory using JDBC.
30. Write a program to create Electric bill using JSP.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.