Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 13 Mar 2011 Posted By:: ashok kumar Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad General M.Tech Electrical Power System JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD M.Tech II- Semester Regular Examinations September, 2010 DISTRIBUTION AUTOMATION (ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING) Question paper
Code No: B4906/D4906
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
M.Tech II- Semester Regular Examinations September, 2010
(ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEERING)
Time: 3hours Max. Marks: 60
Answer any five questions
All questions carry equal marks
- - -
1. What are various functions of distribution automation hardware and software?
2. Explain in detail how information management is carried out in distribution
3. Discuss in detail the different distribution automation communication system.
4. Give an account of system efficiency management in distribution automation
5. What are the potential benefits of distribution automation? Explain them.
6. Explain kilowatt loss reduction in substation with simple example.
7. Draw the flow chart for development and evaluation of alternate plans and explain
8. Give a comparison of revenue requirements of alternate plans.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.