Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 16 Apr 2011 Posted By:: manikandaraj Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2008 The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Other Bachelor's Degree Bachelor of B.L The Tamilnadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, B.L Degree Examination, JURISPRUDENCE November 2008 Question paper
(Common for Semester and Non-Semester Candidates)
B.L.DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2008.
(Five Year Regular Course)
Third Semester/Second Year
Time: Three hours Maximum : 100 Marks
PART A --- (4×16=64 marks)
Answer FOUR of the following.
1. What is analytical jurisprudence? Write about the sub schools of analytical positivism.
2. "Law is the union of primary and secondary rules" Explain.
3. "Immemorial custom can override the written text of law"--- Explain the statement with a comparative analysis of custom and legislation as source of law.
4. Define "Person" and explain the different theories of corporate personality.
5. Write an essay on the concept of "Library". What are the different kinds of liability?
6. Write about "Administration of justice". What are the bases of punishing the offender under the principle of justice?
PART B --- (6×6=36 marks)
7. Write short notes on SIX of the following:
(a) Real Property.
(b) Rules of obligation.
(c) Direct Legislation.
(d) Vested and Contingent Rights.
(e) Ratio Decidendi.
(f) Divestitive facts.
(h) Animus possidendi.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.