Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 21 Apr 2011 Posted By:: jenson Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2011 Vinayaka Mission's University B.E Computer Science and Engineering Software Testing Model Question Paper Question paper
V.M.K.V.Engineering College, Salem
Department of CSE
IV YEAR-VIII SEM
Time- 2 hours Total Marks- 80
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS (10*2=20)
1. Define Software Testing
2. List out the phases involved in the life cycle model.
3. What are the roles in the software testing?
4. What is the purpose of the test factor?
5. Mention the methodologies in the software testing?
6. What is the use of Walkthrough test tool?
7. What are the concerns in Design phase testing?
8. What is the objective of the test data?
9. Define Risk matrix.
10. What is the use of the testing tools?
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS (5*12=60)
11. (a) Explain briefly about the Test Strategy.
(b) Describe the following:-
a). Methodology of Testing
b). Complete Assessment Questionnaires for Test process.
12. (a). Discuss in detail about
i) Risk matrix test tool
ii) Volume test tools.
(b). Explain in detail about the Requirement phase testing
13 a). The application system must fit into same components of the Business environment.
What are they? Draw and explain their characters?
(b)Discuss about Training and Change installation
14 (a). Prepare the Worksheet of Tool manager selection criteria and draw tool managers
Workbenches for managing testing tools and write briefly.
(b What is the Cost of computer Testing? And explain two categories of cost of computer
15 a). Compare:-
i. Structural versus Functional Testing
ii. Dynamic versus Static Testing
(b Explain briefly about the Tool Selection Processes.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.