Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 23 May 2011 Posted By:: sudhakar Member Level: Bronze Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 B.C.A Computer Application Pondicherry University, PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS AND C, B.C.A DEGREE EXAMINATION, NOVEMBER 2010 Question paper
B.C.A DEGREE EXAMINATION,
PROGRAMMING CONCEPTS AND C
PART A—(10*2=20 marks)
1. What is an algorithm?
2. Draw the block used for decision making.
3. Define Identifier.
4. Name any two keywords in C.
5. Give the purpose of a control statement.
6. Define an array.
7. What is meant by a function?
8. Define static variables.
9. Give the purpose of pointer.
10. What is a FILE?
PART B—(5*6=30 marks)
11. Give the difference between a object program and source program.
12. What is meant by structured programming?
13. Explain the usage of get char and put char.
14. What are the conditional operators used in C? Discuss them with examples.
15. With examples , discuss the usage of do-while statement.
16. Explain the library fuctions used in C.
17. How to open and close a data file?
PART C—(5*10 marks)
18. (a) Draw a flow chart to find the factorial value of an integer N,where N is given as input.
(b) Discuss the various stages of program development.
19. (a) Explain the data types supported in C with examples.
(b) Discuss on Pre-processor commands in C.
20. (a) With examples, discuss the usage of switch statement.
(b) Write a program in C to multiply two matrices of order (3×3).
21. (a) Explain the concept of recursion with examples.
(b) Write a program in c to find all the even numbers in a given sequence.
22. (a) What is a union ? Discuss its structure with an example .
(b) Write a program in C to create a file and process the records in it.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.