Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 01 Jul 2011 Posted By:: lokesh Member Level: Silver Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 General B.A Economics-Paper : A ,Course :- B.A. Second Year, Punjab University Question paper
ECONOMICS- Paper : A
B.A. Second Year
Time Allowed: Three Hours Maximum Marks : 90
Note: (i) Attempt five questions in all, selecting atleast one from each
Section A,B,C and D. Question No. 1 is compulsory.
1. Answer any nine of the following:
(a) Assumptions of Classical Theory of Employment.
(b) Meaning of Full Employment as per Classical economists.
(c) Distinguish between Induced and Autonomous investment.
(d) If value of MPC=0.75, find the value of Multiplier.
(e) What are the motives behind Liquidity Preference ?
(f) Differentiate between Money Market and Capital Market.
(g) Explain Inflationary Gap.
(h) Who gains from inflation ?
(i) What is suppressed inflation ?
(j) Differentiate between Comparative Static and Dynamic Multiplier concepts.
(k) Define Money.
(l) Define Marginal Efficiency of Capital(MEC).[Marks 2x9=18]
2. Define Macro Economics. What is the importance and limitations of
Macro economics ?[Marks 18]
3. Explain Keynesian Theory of Employment.[Marks 18]
4. Explain the meaning of 'Propensity to Consume.'Discuss the factors
which determine the propensity to consume.[Marks 18]
5. "Multiplier is a two edged sword.It will cut for you or against you."
Explain the statement.[Marks 18]
6. Critically examine Fisher's Quantity Theory of Money.[Marks 18]
7. Critically examine Keynes's Theory of Money and Prices.[Marks 18]
8. Explain "Demand Pull" and "Cost Push" inflation. Suggest measures to
control inflation.[Marks 18]
9. Explain the meaning and objectives of Monetary Policy. Discuss different
instruments of Monetary Policy.[Marks 18]
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Question Paper English Elective - Paper : A ,Course:-B.A. IInd Year ,Punjab University
Client server computing using oracle,bca second year ,punjab university
Unix operaing system,bca second year ,punjab university
Project management and system development,punjab university,bca second year
SOCIOLOGY PAPER:A:Social Structure & Social Change, B.A./B.Sc.(General) 2nd Year,Punjab University
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.