Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 02 Apr 2009 Posted By:: srenik Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2009 Himachal Pradesh State GEOGRAPHY (PRACTICAL) Question paper
Time Allowed : 3 hrs. Maximum Marks : 25
Note : (i) Attempt any two questions from Section A and any one question from Section B.
(ii) Credit will be given for neat and clean diagrams and calculations.
(1) What is statistical data ? What are its types ? Explain in brief.
(2) Calculate the Arithmatic mean for the following data :
Marks obtained : 75, 42, 40, 30, 36, 42, 39, 52, 72, 60 (5)
(3) Draw a star diagram (Wind Rose) for Mumbai on the basis of data given below :
Directions : N NE E SE S SW W NW Calm
No. of days : 33 25 30 11 16 14 99 106 1 (5)
(4) Explain the merits and demerits of a choropleth map in the series of distribution of
(5) Differentiate between Hardware and Software of a computer in detail. (5)
(6) What is field study ? How would you conduct the field study on any one of the
following topics ?
(i) Land use and Land use changes
(iii) Ground water changes
(iv) Energy Issues
(v) Poverty (8)
(7) What are the sources of GIS data ? Explain Spatial Information Technology.(8)
4 marks for Practical File
3 marks for Viva Voce.
Return to question paper search
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.