Download Model question papers & previous years question papers
Submit Previous Years University Question Papers
Posted Date: 22 Jan 2011 Posted By:: Faizan Ahmad Member Level: Gold Points: 5 (Rs. 1)
2010 Commerce Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Environment Question paper
B.Com. (Part-II) (New Course)
Time Allowed: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 100
Note: This paper is divided into part- 'A' and Part-'B'. Attempt all questions from Part- 'A' and three questions from Part-'B'.
Note: Attempt all eight questions. Answer in not more than 100 words. Each question carries 5 marks
1. What do you mean by STEEP Approach in business?
2. Differentiate between capitalism and socialism.
3. What are the main factors that generally trigger a business cycle?
4. What do you mean by second generation economic reforms?
5. What do you mean by Self Help Groups?
6. what are the benefits of GM food crops?
7. Why do you think India's population is over sized?
8. What are the limitations of foreign direct investment in India.
Note: Attempt any three questions in maximum 600 words. Each question carries 20 marks
9. What is business environment? Distinguish between micro and macro environment of business.
10. "We are facing the problem of employability. Its solution lies in skill development." Comment on this statement.
11. Critically examine the monetary policy of the government of India.
12. Discuss the role of multinational Corporations in India. Why are they loosing their shine in India?
13. Write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Indian family business
(b) Public Sectors Reforms
(c) Decoupling Theory in Indian economy
(d) Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
Return to question paper search
Related Question Papers:
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Statistics
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Communication & Computer
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Cost Accounting
Allahabad University, B.Com. (Part-II) Examination, Business Finance
Allahabad University, B.com (part II), Auditing
and make money from adsense revenue sharing program
Are you preparing for a university examination? Download model question papers
and practise before you write the exam.