New Member FAQ
Last 7 Days
Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) -
This article gives full syllabus of Graphics and mutimedia Lab and Compiler design lab for CSE students 6th semester
CS1355 GRAPHICS AND MULTIMEDIA LAB 0 0 3 100
1. To implement Bresenham’s algorithms for line, circle and ellipse drawing
2. To perform 2D Transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling, reflection and sharing.
3. To implement Cohen-Sutherland 2D clipping and window-viewport mapping
4. To perform 3D Transformations such as translation, rotation and scaling.
5. To visualize projections of 3D images.
6. To convert between color models.
7. To implement text compression algorithm
8. To implement image compression algorithm
9. To perform animation using any Animation software
10. To perform basic operations on image using any image editing software
CS1356 COMPILER DESIGN LAB 0 0 3 100
1 & 2 Implement a lexical analyzer in “C”.
3. Use LEX tool to implement a lexical analyzer.
4. Implement a recursive descent parser for an expression grammar that generates arithmetic expressions with digits, + and *.
5. Use YACC and LEX to implement a parser for the same grammar as given in problem
6. Write semantic rules to the YACC program in problem 5 and implement a calculator that takes an expression with digits, + and * and computes and prints its value.
7 & 8. Implement the front end of a compiler that generates the three address code for a simple language with: one data type integer, arithmetic operators, relational operators, variable declaration statement, one conditional construct, one iterative construct and assignment statement.
9 &10. Implement the back end of the compiler which takes the three address code generated in problems 7 and 8, and produces the 8086 assembly language instructions that can be assembled and run using a 8086 assembler. The target assembly instructions can be simple move, add, sub, jump. Also simple addressing modes are used.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) - "
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) - DATA WAREHOUSING AND MINING
M.Sc. (Master of Science) Biochemistry Semester I - IV Syllabus Saurashtra University
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) - Numerical methods
Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) - Graphics and Mulitimedia
Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) - Software engineering
Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) - Principles of Compiler Design
Syllabus for 6th sem(B.tech Computer science and Engineering) - Artificial intelligence
M.Sc. IT & CA (Information Technology & Computer Applications) Syllabus Saurashtra University Rajkot
Tag posting guidelines
Graphics and mutimedia Lab
Compiler design lab
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
AdSense Revenue Sharing sites
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.