Resources » Admissions » General Admissions
Abmission for BBA LLB in KIIT Law School, Bhubaneshwar
See procedure for admission in law, eligibility for admission in law, fee structure for law study and how to apply for admission in law at KIIT Law School
Admission is open for integrated 5 years course in BBA LLB at KIIT Law School, Bhubaneshwar.
Eligibility for admission in LLB at KIIT Law School, Bhubaneshwar
Passed the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least 50 % marks.
For B.Sc.LL.B (Hons.) candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with at least 55% marks; and
Not completed 21 years of age as on 1st July 2010
Admission Procedure for LLB at KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar
Admission to the five year integrated B.A. LL.B, B.Sc. LL.B and B.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) programs will be through a common all-India entrance test (KLSAT). The entrance will be of three hours duration. The test will consist of multiple choice questions to test the legal acumen, logical and analytical reasoning, mathematical and numerical ability, and general knowledge.
Admission Test for LLB at KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar
The entrance test for LL.M. program will be of 200 marks. The test consist of multiple choice questions, and two long answer type questions essentially allied to Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Law of Contract, Law of Tort, Criminal Law, Company Law, Family Law or Intellectual Property Rights
How To Apply for LLB at KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar
Procedure for sending the Filled Online Application Form:
• Kindly fill all the fields of the Online Application form and submit the form, take the print out (which appears on the screen after submitting the filled application).
• Please paste (do not staple) recent Passport size (3cm X 4cm) Color photograph taken after 1st January, 2010.
• Kindly do the signatures where ever asked.
• With the Online application following are the enclosures to be attached
1. Two Passport size photograph (same as pasted in the Application form)
2. Please mention "KLSAT-2010 APPLICATION FORM and Registration number" in the top of the Envelope.
Application with all the enclosures listed should to sent through Registered/Speed Post/Courier, so as to reach on or before dt.31.03.2010, 5.00 p.m. to the below mentioned address:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024
You can apply online for admission in law at KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar at www.kiit.ac.in /KLS/KLSAT_appform.asp
Last date to Apply Online or Download Application form at KIIt Law school is 31st March 2010.
Date of KLSAT Entrance Exam is on 02nd May 2010 (Time: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM)
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...