hiring content writers
to work from home
Indian Central Police Force - certain information.
Posted Date: 31-Mar-2010
Do you want to know about Indian Central Police Forces? You find here.
Indian Police Force.
* Do you wish to join the force that plays an important role in Society? Here are certain information about the Indian Police Force.
* To serve one's own country and to serve one's own people are considered to be the noblest job. To serve our country, Security forces, Police force combined with Central Police force or Para-military force, Coast Guard of India are considered the best options. But these job opportunities are mixed with grave dangers even to your life. As these forces have all India transfer liability which provides for meeting various types of people, to know cultural differences, etc.
* The Central Police Force consists of:
1. C.R.P.F. - Central Reserve Police Force;
2. B.S.F. - Border Security Force;
3. C.I.S.F. - Central Industrial Security Force;
4. I.T.B.F. - Indo-Tibetan Border Force and
5. S.S.F. or S.S.B. - Special Security Force or Special Service Bureau.
* The responsibility of India's Central Police Forces is to work in co-ordination with the Tri-Forces of India. It also works closely with Coast Guard and Indian Customs. It supervises almost all the
continental Shelf of India, major rivers of India, borders with neighboring countries like China and Pakistan, majority of Kashmir.
The Duty Officers and Navigators in this jobs are working at Air bases and defense ships by 24 x 7.
Read related articles:
Indian Central Police Force
Central Reserve Police Force
Central Industrial Security Force
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Indian Central Police Force - certain information."
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Beware of Terror Attacks!
Savings Account to earn more from tomorrow (April 1 2010)
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises.
Chandrayaan - I
Take it easy
Summer Style and Fashion for Women
Rise in prices
Population controlling India
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Dr. Apurva Tamhane
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.