Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT Noida)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE - 2010
(For admission through merit based on overall AIEEE ranking)
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT), Noida, and Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT), Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh and Jaypee Institute of Engineering & Technology (JIET), Raghogarh, Guna, Madhya Pradesh are sponsored by Jaiprakash Sewa Sansthan, (JSS) a not for profit trust, and fully backed by the Jaypee Group of Companies.
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE),
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE),
Information Technology (IT),
Civil Engineering (CE),
Mechanical Engineering (ME),
Chemical Engineering (CH),
5 year Dual Degree B.Tech - M.Tech (Biotechnology) [DD-BT]
5 year Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech (CSE) [DD- CSE]
6 year Dual Degree Program B. Pham – M. Pharm Practice ( DD-PHARMACY).
(Applications for admission for Merit based on overall AIEEE Ranking)
The admissions to the above programs shall be made on the basis of overall merit in all India AIEEE -2010 examinations.
Candidates must therefore appear in the AIEEE-2010 conducted by the CBSE. Further, the candidates must also fill in the separate OMR based application form as provided.
1. AIEEE based Application Form can be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in favor of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, payable at Noida/Delhi. Similarly the Biology/Biotechnology based application form can also be obtained in a similar way.
2. AIEEE based forms are also available through cash at respective Institutes and also selected branches of IDBI Bank as per advertisement and as loaded on the web site. http://www.jiit.ac.in
Candidate can apply through any one of the three ways as follows:
1. Register Online (Using Demand Draft)
Log on to www.jiit.ac.in and click on – AIEEE Based Admissions 2010. Thereafter, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application and fill the details of the Demand Draft. A print out of the filled up application should be taken by the Candidate. Further, the Candidate must make a Xerox copy of same after affixing the photograph on the printout The Xerox copy should be retained for future reference if required. Further, a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 800/- should be made in favor of "Jaypee Institute of Information Technology" payable at Noida/Delhi. The print out of application along with DD should be sent to the Registrar, JIIT, Noida on the address provided below. Please do not forget to write the application ID number which would be automatically generated on successfully filling and freezing the form, behind the photograph and DD as applicable. Please also write "ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM" on the envelope before posting.
2. Register Online (Using Credit/Debit Card)
Log on to www.jiit.ac.in and click on – AIEEE Based Admissions 2010. Thereafter, candidate will be prompted to fill up the application and fill the details of the payment through credit/debit card. Once the payment has been successfully made the candidate shall be allotted Application ID number, which must be saved for future reference.
3. Obtain the Form from any of the Institutes/bank branches of IDBI bank listed in the advertisement and/or as per list provided on the web site by paying in cash. The form may also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- in favor of "Jaypee Institute of Information Technology" payable at Noida/Delhi, to the under mentioned address along with postal address to which application form and brochure need be posted.
It is mandatory to write AIEEE-2010 Roll number before submission of application form. Applications received without the AIEEE Roll Number shall be rejected and Candidate shall have no claim for the Merit list.
Candidates are required to ensure that the completed Application Form reaches on or before the last date i.e. 23 April, 2010. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted and Candidate shall have no claim for the Merit list.
The candidate who procures the brochure and application form after payment of Rs 800/-, is not required to make any further payment while submitting the application form.
The completed Application Form must be sent at the following address:
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Noida – 201307 (U.P), India
The last date for receiving the completed application form is 23th April, 2010. Candidates are required to ensure that the completed application / or Demand Draft along with printout of online application Form is received before the last date.