Fellowship / Training in Urogynaecology
Posted Date: 17-May-2010
Sakthi Vel Shankar
This article is giving the informations about the Fellowship and scholarship for the Urogyaecology in Tamilnadu.
Important Dates for Fellowship / Training in Urogynaecology
1. Application can be obtained from the Department of Urogynaecology at
Institute of Social Obstetrics & Government Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Triplicane,
Chennai-5 from 9 a.m to 1 p.m.
Application can also be downloaded from the official website: www.tnhealth.org
Contact Telephone number : 044-28545123
1. Last Date for receipt of application form
(By the Department of Urogynaecology
Institute of Social Obstetrics and
Government Kasturba Gandhi Hospital) : 25-06-2010
2. Date of Interview : 30.06.2010 at 9 a.m.
3. Date of Commencement of Certificate Course : 02-07-2010
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
1. Candidates must have studied their Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses in India as specified below :
a. Post graduate Diploma (or) Degree (or) Diplomate in National Board Course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
b. Higher specialty degree in Urology (M.Ch) or Diplomate in National Board Course in Urology.
c. Candidates should posses a Post Graduate qualification of the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University or of any other University included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act , 1956 and who have obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council are alone eligible to apply for this certificate and training course.
d. Candidates who have obtained the P.G. qualification from Medical Colleges not recognized by the MCI are not eligible.
2. Service Candidates :
a. Service candidates who have been recruited in Tamil Nadu Medical service through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and serving currently in DME (Director of Medical Education), DRHS (Director of Rural Health Services), DPH (Director of Public Health), DRHS-ESI (Director of Rural Health Services-Employee State Insurance) and DFW (Director of Family Welfare) only will be considered as service candidates.
b. Candidates should have completed 5 years of regularized service in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Department of Urology.
c. Candidates should have at least 5 years of left over service prior to superannuation.
d. Duration of experience following post graduate qualification in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Urology in a teaching institution will be preferred.
Service Candidates should submit their applications through the Heads of the Institution and should join only after obtaining deputation and relieving orders from the concerned Directorate.
Following Original certificates should be submitted at the time of personal interview.
1. M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate issued by the University.
2. Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
3. Post graduate Degree / Diploma / Diplomate in a National Board Certificate.
4. Eligibility certificate from Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University for candidates qualified from other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University.
5. Service Certificate from the Head of the Institution (Service candidates only).
6. Self Addressed cover to notify the result (Postage Stamp for Rs.6.00 affixed).
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "
Fellowship / Training in Urogynaecology
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Hafeezur Rahman P
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.